Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Forest 2201 Reviews

Some early comments on shaving forums:

"Fido,

Just got one of your twin band brushes and I have to say it is fantastic.

This one of the best brushes I have owned. No it isn’t a Rooney “Finest”. But it is damn close.

Fantastic quality for a stupidly low price.

Anybody who needs a good soap brush at a bargain basement price....you just found it"

" It is a very good face latherer and an all round brilliant brush for the price."


This 2201 is absolutely the best bang for the buck...get one!"


" This is a sweet brush, very nicely done and a steal for the money one pays for it."


" Superb little brush with genuinely strong backbone and soft tips."


And a review on The Shaving Room Forum:


New Forest 2201

And Badger and Blade

New Forest 2201

These threads contain some really constructive feedback which I will assess fully before introducing new brushes. Indeed when I have sold out my stocks of the 2201 I will consider modifying my specification in the light of comments made. New Forest Brushes will listen to customers! And learn fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment