Monday, January 10, 2011

New Forest High Mountain Badger 2221

LAUNCH POSTPONED!

The brushes arrived today. I very much regret to say that the brushes do not comply with my requirements. They are very well made, delightfully soft, but do not match the density and backbone of my sample brushes.

I will be discussing the way forward with my manufacturer. I am disappointed about this and regret that I have no alternative at present to putting the launch of the brushes on hold.

I will post further information when I have anything to report.

6 comments:

  1. Fido you r a real gentleman and honest person!!!
    Thumb up :-)
    Keep us posted.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter! My best wishes and regards, you must feel very disapointed ... Come to think of it, so do I :-(. /Mikael TSR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disapointed that they are not what you expect Peter, but as mentionion on the Forum, good that you are adamant that these brushes meet your exact specification & requirements for your customers, you are a gentleman.

    Steve /Sunburyboy93 TSR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disapointed that they are not what you expect Peter, but as mentionion on the Forum, good that you are adamant that these brushes meet your exact specification & requirements for your customers, you are a gentleman.

    Steve /Sunburyboy93 TSR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any updates on the status if these brushes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will see from more recent posts that I finally did launch the brushes explaining that they were more suited to creams than soaps. They have sold very well. I have only a few left, and feedback has been very good.

    ReplyDelete