Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is coming

A big thank you to all my customers. When I started this venture I had no idea how it would go. The past few months have been a real eye opener about the commitment needed to run any small business from home. And this is tiny! There has been some hassle along the way but this has been wholly offset by the enthusiastic response from buyers. I cannot believe the amount of emails I now get, nearly all friendly and supportive. I have no idea how long I'll keep going. I will certainly bring out several new brushes next year and continue with some small numbers of locally made brushes. Then I'll assess future direction.
I'm going to take a little break now from posting here. The next major event will be the launch of the New Forest High Mountain Badger 2221 early in January - if all goes well!

Have a great Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Peter,

    Enjoy your time off and your new Feather Razor. Anxiously awaiting the 2221. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

    All the Best in 2011,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jesse, I suspect I'll be adding a few posts again soon! Blog Addition Disorder?

    ReplyDelete